Watch our on-demand webinar to learn about building project dashboards in Microsoft Teams.
Project management tools can be great for handling tasks but what about collaboration on all aspects of a plan?
Microsoft Teams has a solution for all of your project management needs.
In this webinar, Roger Dominguez reviewed the latest updates to project management tools within Teams such as Microsoft Planner, integration with third-party project management applications and integration with Microsoft Project. Andy Hulsey followed with a presentation and live demo about taking your project’s data and creating dashboards within Teams.
A panel of project management and Microsoft experts concluded the webinar by walking through actual project use cases of creating data-driven dashboards in Teams. They discussed the challenges and benefits of working projects remotely, reporting in Teams and sharing access.
What You Will Learn
- How to create and share reports
- How to leverage integrations: One note, Planner, Stream and more
- How to consolidate meeting minutes, notes and meeting recordings
- How to use dashboards to enable seamless communication on project status and aid executive-level communication
- Actual project use cases of project management dashboards
- Challenges and benefits of working projects remotely.