For most companies, Information Technology strategy and execution are critical for enabling growth, enhancing profitability, and reducing risk.
Our CIO Services team brings deep skills and experience in Information Technology to help with strategy and execution.
Our team is a working example of the ‘gig economy’ which enables us to tailor our involvement specifically to meet a client’s needs. We can either serve as a key member of your IT team or coach and support your internal IT team.
How Do You Know You Need CIO Services?
Do any of these pain points sound familiar?
- An overall assessment of IT is needed or desired
- An urgent problem requires immediate leadership attention
- Strong technology leadership is needed and full-time employee is not available or affordable
- Management is unsure of the value versus investment in IT
- The IT team can benefit from skilled coaching and development
- A skilled sounding board is needed to help with strategy execution
- An unexpected vacancy in IT leadership
Our CIO Services can be delivered in several ways:
- Individual Contributor: Skilled CIO on-site to provide the services
- Lead Contributor with Team Support: Skilled CIO on-site but calls on supporting Centric resources as needed and agreed upon
- Project-based Role: CIO is primarily involved on a specific key project
- Board Advisory Role: Experienced CIO provides insight to Board
- Coaching for the internal team: CIO can support development of internal team
What exactly falls under the realm of CIO services?
- IT Assessments conducted by CIO-level professionals
- Part-time or full-time CIO-level talent and skills provided to clients on an interim or ongoing basis
- Proven tools, template and approaches
- Access to supporting skilled resources and analytical support
We leverage relationship-building practices and program leadership capabilities, so we can meet your immediate and long-term goals, tailor our approach, and match your situation.
We bring an executive level and genuine hands-on commitment to delivering tangible results in line with your investments. We align IT plans with your corporate strategic plans.
We value our reputation for sound judgment, thoughtful approach, and ethical standing. We work with your internal IT team to ensure you are aware of every step we take.