The healthcare industry is complex and constantly changing. The industry not only includes organizations and individuals who deliver healthcare services, but also:
- Public and private organizations that regulate, monitor and / or pay for those services on behalf of patients
- Complex infrastructures that supply all facets of care
- Research organizations that regularly develop new treatments to address disease and dysfunction
As with all organizations, healthcare institutions are continually looking for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and share information more effectively. The healthcare industry also has to balance the constant tension of providing the latest advancements in care with the simultaneous pressure to minimize cost. Centric understands and uses this tension to provide clients with creative solutions through innovative planning, process improvements and use of information technology. We offer these services through a combination of business and process management, procurement, supply chain management and information collection and exchange.
Meet the Healthcare Leadership Team
Marcie Stoshak-Chavez, MD, FACEP, National Healthcare Clinical Lead – Having spent over 25 years in the clinical practice, and worked in management and information technology consulting for the last 10 years. Her ability to be a liaison between clinical medicine and technology, translating crucial medical management needs to innovators, is one of her greatest accomplishments.
Carolyn Lyons, National Healthcare and Life Science Lead – Carolyn has more than 25 years in the healthcare and life science space, working with clients in the US and around the globe. Her area of expertise is at the intersection of health analytics, next-generation solutions, and operational strategies.
Centric’s focus on providers supports hospitals, long-term care facilities and medical research centers. We help providers focus on the patient by redesigning core back-office processes to be more effective and efficient. These improvements allow capital and expense dollars to be reallocated to core patient services and enable healthcare providers to reinvest in personnel, facilities and equipment to enhance quality patient care.
- Deliver financial results through strategic sourcing and procurement improvements.
- Improve core back-office operations.
- Enable reporting and data capture to improve quality measures and patient care.
Our payor focus concentrates on commercial- and government-sponsored health plans. As the industry struggles to find ways to control costs and maintain high quality outcomes, leveraging technology has become central to implementing mandated and innovative changes. Centric effectively uses technology and leverages process improvements to provide integrated solutions that reduce cost and streamline processes to accurately pay for healthcare services.
- Diagnose current technology gaps utilized across end-to-end processes and remediate those gaps.
- Employ enterprise data management strategies to identify opportunities for improving efficiency.
- Structure information interchanges that provide information to payors and providers to facilitate healthcare delivery.
Centric works with biotechnology, pharmaceutical, research and technology-enabling organizations. These groups provide healthcare providers with the goods and services necessary to carry out their work. Healthcare Support organizations are challenged by pressures to expand their markets and comply with intense regulations while inventing new, safe and economical products. Organizations faced with these significant challenges will profit from Centric’s experience in product launches and in the creation of new operating models.
- Implement business process management solutions to enable a scalable solution when launching new products.
- Employ enterprise data management strategies to increase business intelligence.
- Use integrated information interchange solutions to improve the efficiency of the supply chain from the supporting organization to the provider.