You already know automation is here to stay. But what happens when you reimagine processes with a scalable approach to solving your pain points? If you’ve ever looked at a business process and thought “there’s got to be a better way,” enterprise automation is the answer.
It’s not sustainable to simply automate one-off manual tasks. Typical end-to-end business processes operate within and across multiple silos of people, data and applications. As long as these silos remain disconnected, the overall efficiency and scalability of your business processes – and of any automations you implement within them – will be limited.
When implemented strategically, enterprise automation helps fill the gaps between these siloed systems. The most robust enterprise automation frameworks are built by integrating Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Process Management (BPM) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities.
Sustainably automating requires connecting a sound enterprise automation strategy to your business priorities. To accomplish this, you must:
- Understand your current processes
- Define the future state processes you desire
- Align your tools to your needs by translating process components into technical business requirements and IT solution development
- Build your automations based on business-prioritized IT investment decisions
- Assess, rinse and repeat to build a scalable enterprise automation program.