Your customers want to do business with you through multiple channels: phone, email, text, web and mobile apps. And they expect their experiences to be continuous, consistent and seamless across channels.
But even if your data can support such a modern approach, can your technology? Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the solution. It enables marketing automation, social media marketing and digital advertising tools that support your need for multichannel customer engagement.
As a Salesforce partner whose experience with Marketing Cloud/Exact Target spans 10+ years, our Salesforce certified team partners with our clients to drive their desired customer experiences and specific business outcomes.
Our capabilities with Salesforce Marketing Cloud include implementation, integration, enablement and advancement and managed services.
To date, we’ve implemented 2,000+ campaigns for our clients, including more than 50 billion customer touches in more than 25 countries and 14 languages. And we can help you, too.
Overcoming Challenges to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Success
Purchasing your Salesforce licenses is just the beginning of your journey. The next step is to plan the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and each of its components based on priorities and planned usage.
This will define many aspects of the project including the platform configuration, integrations into your marketing technology stack and ultimately the project timeline. Your implementation is the foundation of your long-term success with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and if done incorrectly or without an eye to the future, you will encounter challenges in your usage.
Based on our experience, a few common Salesforce Marketing Cloud post-implementation challenges that we solve for our clients are:
- Lack of Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge and technical expertise to advance your usage
- Insufficient data available to Salesforce Marketing Cloud to enable new communications and engagements
- Not understanding best practices for usage and scaling
- Usage limited by marketing/marketing operations team capacity
For a more complete list of pitfalls and solutions, read our blog post “Avoiding the Most Common Salesforce Marketing Cloud Stumbling Blocks”
We have helped many clients overcome these pitfalls and increase the value they receive from their Salesforce Marketing Cloud investment by driving measurable business outcomes and improving customer experiences. Let us guide you, too.
When implemented correctly, Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers many possibilities for expanding and improving your organization’s marketing initiatives and customer experiences. After initial implementation, we can help you with various factors to enable and advance your use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Marketing Cloud Enablement and Integration
We can advance your use of Marketing Cloud enable you to get more out of your Salesforce investment and enhance your existing version of the tool in any number of ways.
These support your unique business needs and goals, leverage your enterprise data, and drive your desired business outcomes and customer experiences.
Enablement and Advancement can include:
- Using/advancing usage of standard features in Marketing Cloud (e.g., Journey Builder)
- Configuration and setup of new features (e.g., Mobile Studio, Social Studio)
- Integration with additional data sources to enable new types of journeys
- Installation and setup of 3rd Party Salesforce App Exchange products
- Custom development and support for your specific needs
Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise covers all aspects of campaign implementation: data management, segmentation, email/journey development, testing and reporting setup.
Related work can include landing page development and preference center implementation, including campaign implementation across the various channels Salesforce Marketing Clouding supports.
Our capabilities include:
- Creation of customer personalized journeys and communications
- Mobile campaign development, including SMS messaging
- Social media campaign enablement
- Ongoing campaign implementation managed services
Salesforce Marketing Cloud can provide a wealth of data about the communications it is sending and the engagement it is driving. This data can be used to create timely, accurate and relevant reporting and analytics.
Campaign performance data showing customer behavior and interactions from Salesforce Marketing Cloud, is valuable and can be enhanced with other data sources to provide even greater business value and customer insights.
Our services include:
- Campaign analytics and reporting*
- Development of operational and executive dashboards
- Creation of 360° customer views
- Data imports and exports to Marketing Cloud using various methods