Centric Columbus always seeks the highest standards in all that we do for our clients, associates and community.
- We strive to build long-term trusted relationships with clients and to be highly accessible and easy to do work with. All clients are strategic to our success and we devote full attention to making our clients successful. Clients praise our good attitudes, collaborative style and the value that we bring to their organizations.
- Centric was founded on having an unparalleled experience for our people and clients. As such, we have developed an exceptional culture for our employees through unique benefits, social activities and our day-to-day interactions with one another.
- Through various community activities and charitable events, we are continually finding new ways to make a positive difference in every community we serve. Given our local delivery model, we not only work in these communities; we are part of these communities.
Featured Service Offerings
Centric Columbus provides clients with capabilities in strategy, process and technology. Examples of our capabilities include:
Are you looking for a BDD tool to lead your agile testing team down the path to automation?
Read the blog series by our Software Quality Assurance and Testing Practice for lessons, tips and strategies to help testers – of all experience levels – build their own Cucumber framework.
Centric Columbus Office Location
1020 Dennison Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
- For employment verification please contact Leann Ulrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other inquiries, questions, and opportunities, please contact Brad Stagmyer, Centric Columbus Practice Lead, by filling out our contact form at the right.