Your world is complex. Your customers want you to treat them like the individuals they are. You have suppliers, partners, employees, facilities, equipment, and competitors – all of which influence your ability to reach and serve your customers. To thrive in the midst of all this you need to make effective, rapid decisions with dependable outcomes.
Whether it’s advising critical decisions you are not able to make today, automating the day-to-day decisions you just don’t have time for, or improving operational efficiency, Machine Learning and Data Science digest the complexity for you.
What is Machine Learning?
Data Science uses the power of modern computing platforms to explore the data around us to find new patterns that help us make more effective business decisions. Machine Learning is the most advanced set of pattern-recognition tools and techniques in Data Science. Machine Learning can find patterns that are so subtle or complex that they would be invisible to humans, then turn them into something we can act upon.
Machine Learning can help you gain an advantage over the competition by unlocking the value of data in your organization.
Insurance is all about managing risk. Successful competition in insurance is about understanding risk better and faster. How does your company fare?
- Automated underwriting
- Weather & catastrophe impact forecasting
- Minimum reserve forecasting
- Subrogation recommendation
In Healthcare your mission is to improve people’s lives amidst constant pressure to perform: financially, organizationally, clinically. How can you stretch your precious resources to help the most people?
- Automated medical coding
- Community need forecasting
- Supply chain optimization
- Staff satisfaction alerts
You don’t just deal with complex markets, your financial services support complex people through important decisions that will affect the rest of their lives. How can you be the best steward for your customers?
- Automating risk management
- Personalizing investor interactions
- Fraud detection, internal & external
In the Energy and Utilities industries, everyone depends on you to deliver safely, reliably, and cheaply. That isn’t easy when you’re managing a huge physical infrastructure that’s stressed every time the weather changes. How can you optimize your environment to make that easier?
- Equipment failure risk forecasting
- Repair part stock optimization
- Influencing payment behavior
- Smart energy management
Machine Learning and Data Science can give you data-driven insights to help you help you make effective, timely decisions across all aspects of your business
Strategy & Product
- Data driven customer segmentation
- Identifying regions with strong need for product
- Fraud detection
- Automated discovery for litigation
Marketing & Sales
- Determining the most effective ad to present to each viewer
- Identifying sales leads who are both likely to buy and stay
- Alerting social media team about positive/negative post
- Identifying customers who are likely to leave
- Tailoring billing messages to improve payment behavior
- Routing chat sessions and phone calls to the right expert the first time
- Filtering candidates to good fit on skills and culture
- Identifying employees at risk of leaving
- Workforce demand forecasting
- Identifying processes which have the strongest positive/negative impact on customers
- Testing proposed changes to validate & quantify results
- Automating approvals for common requests
Our Latest Insights
Trending Business and Technology Topics
Unlock dramatic new insights
Our Agile approach to Business Intelligence produces results in weeks instead of months. Big Data can unlock dramatic new opportunities, as well as insights. Let us show you how.