I am highly regarded for my ability to bring people together to drive delivery excellence.
I have a deep understanding of modern workplace capabilities with Office 365 and help organizations ensure collaboration tools and business goals are aligned to improve their collaboration and user adoption.
I am the Teamwork Lead for our Enterprise Collaboration Practice. I have over 30 years of professional experience in team development and business process automation that enable organizations to gain the most value of modern workplace capabilities.
At Centric, I provide program oversight and work with business leaders and managers to understand needs and identify practical implementation of collaboration tools with a focus on governance and organizational change management processes that result in productivity gains and increase user adoption.
|University of Virginia||Air Force Institute of Technology||Illinois State University|
|All But Dissertation for PhD, Computer Science||Computer Engineering||BS, Computer Science|
Ask Me About
Enterprise Collaboration Tools, Teamwork, Change Management and User Adoption
Get to Know Me
I proudly serve in volunteer leadership positions for two veteran service organizations in the Columbus, Ohio area. Through Team Red, White, and Blue as well as Bunker Labs Columbus, we help veterans transition back into their community and to help veterans and their spouses start and grow their own businesses.
I was an Officer in the United States Army from 1983 to 2012. During that time I held many technology leadership roles including the Chief Information Officer at The National Defense University (NDU) and The United States Military Academy.
What energizes you and bring you excitement?
Helping others, whether that’s my family, grandkids, fellow veterans, or our clients.
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would spend it with my grandkids at Walt Disney World.
What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken and why?
My trip to Southern France with over 100 other runners, because it was such a fun opportunity to see new places with some great friends.
- Microsoft Certified Productivity Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) facilitator
- Certified Prosci Change Management Practitioner
- Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist
- Develop and implement Organizational change management strategies for collaboration technologies
- Develop roadmaps and deployment of Office 365
- Perform Office 365 Teamwork Assessments
- Develop Microsoft Teams governance, user adoption and training plans
- Develop SharePoint governance, user adoption, and training plans
- Manage Office 365 and SharePoint projects and perform business analysis
- Develop and deliver Teams and SharePoint training and end-user guides
- Design and implement SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 on-premises environments
- Automate business processes using SharePoint and Nintex
- Deliver Computer Science courses for United States Military Academy at West Point
“I am passionate about providing added business value to our customers through “getting my hands dirty” with the technologies we recommend to them. Through interacting closely with the business leaders and managers of our customers, I better understand their pain points.
From those interactions, and through having a deep understanding of how our tools can be used in their business setting, I then love to show them through hands-on demonstrations a practical implementation of these tools using their business terminology. In other words, the technology is only part of the solution.”