Many organizations have realized a thriving hybrid workplace is the future of work. But leaders want to know: How do we get there? To go where you want to grow, your company needs a hybrid workplace strategy. This requires more than simply deciding where people work each day.
It’s important for organizations to shift from the previous “by default” remote work model to “by design” hybrid workplaces that are healthy, productive and engaging. Modern workers want an employer that combines virtual and in-person work – but only when working on-site is appropriate. The right hybrid workplace strategy involves thoughtful planning to maintain a strong company culture. But some of the most critical decisions are not always obvious.
At Centric Consulting, we are digital pioneers. Operating our company largely without direct office space for more than 20 years has taught us that great hybrid workplaces don’t happen by accident.
Future of work strategies must address key decisions about workplace vision, talent lifecycle, leading virtually, workplace collaboration and technology, real estate, security, and digital process modernization to keep companies prosperous.
Helping clients build strong hybrid workplace cultures and adopt the right technologies is part of our company’s DNA. We’ve used this experience to create best-practice accelerators and learning tools for companies transitioning to hybrid and virtual workplaces.
Whether your company is already operating in a hybrid model or taking a wait-and-see approach before moving forward, our experts can guide you through the decisions, policies, technology, and training needed to make hybrid thrive. We don’t just point you in the direction you need to go, we can also help you get there. Learn more about our approach to hybrid workplace strategy below.
Hybrid Workplace Strategy Matters
Microsoft Study: 2021 Microsoft Work Trend Index
Leaders are likely asking tough questions about every aspect of their organization. The right hybrid workplace strategy addresses these and many other aspects of a hybrid work model:
Talent, Culture and HR Policy
- How will we maintain our culture with associates working in a hybrid virtual world?
Compatibility of Remote Work
- What jobs and/or key responsibilities must be performed on-site?
- What jobs can be performed remotely or hybrid?
Leadership and Associate Enablement
- How will we foster virtual leadership?
- How will we enable associates to collaborate remotely with ease, flexibility and speed?
- What is the right mix of “me” vs “we” space for the real estate we maintain?
Our experts will rapidly guide your leadership team to envision, define, prepare and implement a thriving hybrid workplace using our strategic approach and accelerators.
- Define leaders’ strategic intent for the hybrid workplace, assess current state and remote work compatibility, and prepare hybrid workplace recommendations.
- Facilitate hybrid workplace leadership decisions and define high-level impacts, including real estate needs.
- Define HR policies and hybrid-operating norms using our “Best Practice Guide” and “Policy Accelerators.”
- Define the hybrid workplace norm implications.
- Define initiatives and change strategy to transition to the hybrid workplace.
- Prepare targeted learning and leader and employee toolkits to support hybrid workplace operating norms and define additional impacts to jobs, teams and units.
- Continue identifying additional impacts to jobs, teams and units, and start implementing changes to transition to a hybrid workplace.
- Implement change strategy and plan, including leader toolkits, associate toolkits and learning courses.
- Complete preparation of remaining roadmap initiatives, implement initiatives as they are ready and continue change support.
Our Latest Insights
Trending Business and Technology Topics