In this series, John Zink talks about the ten key components to consider when developing a comprehensive digital strategy. He discusses the importance of having a digital strategy to help your business grow in today’s digital world.
Whether you call your effort a digital strategy, digital marketing strategy or information technology strategic plan, we hope you find these blog posts helpful. Collectively the post series can be used as a digital strategy checklist. We encourage you to post and share your comments and additions to what you find important and helpful in creating your digital strategy.
- Part I: Ten Key Components of a Digital Strategy
- Part II: The Customer Journey in the Digital World – Thank You Amazon, Apple, Uber and Zappos
- Part III: Digital Marketing: “Isn’t that my digital strategy?”
- Part IV: Digital Strategy: Stop! I Have Analytics and I’m Not Afraid to Use Them!
- Part V: The Role of Mobile Apps in a Digital Strategy
- Part VI: New Products, Services or Business Models: Digital Strategy as the Driver of Disruption, Innovation and Plugging Into the Digital Ecosystem
- Part VII: Operating Model: The Processes, People and Technology Supporting the Customer Journey
- Part VIII: Digital Strategy at Warp Speed: Innovate and Fail Fast
- Part IX: Is a Multi-Speed Engine Part of Your Information Technology Strategy?
- Part X: Digital Strategy Implementation: Rent vs. Buy Skills