To beat your competition and deliver value faster, automate the software delivery to production process with DevOps.
The smartest, fastest way to get ahead in your organization is by implementing a DevOps strategy — one that emphasizes collaboration, communication and rapid feedback between software developers, testers and operations professionals.
DevOps strategy work to automate the process of software delivery to production by incorporating techniques such as agile development, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
By applying development and operations principles, tools and techniques across the entire delivery process, your organization can see improved deployment frequency, release quality, team productivity and architecture quality, while realizing faster business value.
Our Approach to DevOps
Our approach is simple: We look at your business needs, your internal capabilities, and available technology first.
We then tailor a development and operations strategy to meet the needs of each organization and don’t prescribe a mandatory organizational structure or tools.
In other words, we don’t bring you a solution in search of a problem.
We know it takes work to shift your focus to achieve the goals of a DevOps culture and automate your software development and delivery pipeline. Our experts can help you implement DevOps by providing the following services:
- Readiness assessments to help determine your organization’s existing maturity level and provide guidance on the value this approach can deliver
- Process design to ensure this approach can be managed and measured across the organization, including its many tools, platforms, culture, skills, and deployment models
- Transformation planning to ensure benefits are realized at an incremental pace
- Architecture alignment that focuses on legacy incorporation into this new model as well as new development
- DevOps governance that ensures longevity of the approach by providing a coordinated set of processes and tools for the enterprise
- DevOps tool chain selection and implementation
- Automated build and deployment tool implementation
- Reliable automated testing at scale
Aside from our expertise in leading DevOps strategy, we also have proven experience in related capabilities such as:
Involves capabilities necessary to move to continuous testing.
Ensures ongoing continuous improvements through transformations and coaching.
Makes delivery automation faster and easier.
Ensures successful DevOps adoption.
Allows long-term support of critical business applications.
[On Demand Webinar] Innovate Faster with Cloud Technologies
People talk about cloud so much that it’s become another buzzword. Watch our webinar where we’ll dig deeper to show you why it matters.
The Phoenix Project Business Simulation Workshop
With your business and technology teams at odds, you’ll need a cultural shift for DevOps to work. Read a related blog
The Phoenix Project Business Simulation Workshop can help. It’s a learn-by-doing workshop in which teams work on challenging issues within a simulated environment. The goal: To learn how to apply DevOps principles and values.
Each participant will play a role with specific tasks, responsibilities and authority. The facilitator will provide support and instructions and help the team reflect on their experiences and what they have learned. More on the workshop
Our Latest Insights
Trending Business and Technology Topics