Centric’s Enterprise Applications and Solutions (EAS) Practice, which specializes in Dynamics and other SaaS solutions, leveraged Microsoft and KingswaySoft technology to create a more advanced automated integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Marketo.
CINCINNATI, OH – Centric Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner, successfully rolled out an integration between D365 CE and Marketo for their internal systems after determining that existing, commercially available pre-built connectors were inadequate to support sales and marketing.
Centric wanted to fully leverage the capabilities of D365 CE and Marketo by tightly coupling these systems together across a myriad of data elements. Centric started by identifying key areas where systems should share information to help improve lead management capabilities. The goal was to enable visibility of sales and marketing activities throughout the organization for all aspects of customer engagement. Some of the high-level benefits of this are:
- Contacts now sync between D365 and Marketo.
- Marketo immediately turns “Contact Us” and “Requested Information” activities into leads in D365 and routes these to appropriate leaders within Centric for follow-up.
- When prospect and contact interactions within Marketo reach a defined qualified lead score, it creates a lead in D365 for the appropriate Centric teams to follow-up.
- The synced contacts, leads and subsequent activities in these two systems help drive more robust and comprehensive marketing strategies.
- The automated integration allows for near real-time availability of data between the two systems.
Thanks to KingswaySoft having some pre-defined connectors for both D365 and Marketo, they significantly reduced the amount of custom development. This allowed for the tools to develop the initial sync and change logic in short order. Utilizing Azure SQL, an Azure VM, GitHub, and Visual Studio, Centric created a hosting environment that is in the same Microsoft hosted environment as our D365 tenant. This helped to improve performance while giving Centric enterprise-grade capabilities and redundancy inherent with Microsoft cloud solutions.
Think this functionality might be useful in your organization? Let’s talk.
About Centric Consulting
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides you in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems by asking tough questions, leading crucial conversations and blending our experts with yours. As you navigate what’s next, we can help you conquer change, optimize processes, elevate your technology, and compete in a digital world.
Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit http://www.centricconsulting.com to learn more.