As our Microsoft Dynamics Practice continues to grow, we have a lot going on…
Here are our latest updates:
- Dynamics UG Summit ‘18: We look forward to seeing you at the Dynamics UG Summit in Phoenix this October 15 to 18. We’ll be at Booth 753. We’ll also be hosting a casual social event and doing a giveaway at the conference. Register for the summit
- Dynamics 365 (Online) 8.2 Update Policy: Dynamics 365 (Online) 8.2 will no longer be supported after January 13, 2019. We have already started preparing our clients for this release, and are laying out the upgrade path. Get the update
- Business Applications Release: The release for Microsoft Business Apps is coming October 2018. There will be a lot of new features to take advantage of and upgrade possibilities as well. We’re happy to help sift through all the details and give you a hand.
- We’re Hiring: We’re growing rapidly and have immediate needs. We’re hiring over 80 positions right now. There are opportunities in Dynamics 365 for finance, operations, customer engagement and field service. We’re looking for driven and hard-working architects and developers. Apply Today
- Meet the New Centric: Lastly, welcome to our newly redesigned website. Click around to check out our new look. And don’t miss our new Microsoft Dynamics Services page