Centric Consulting Sponsors and Speaks at Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit
Centric Consulting will sponsor and speak at The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit & Industry Awards (BTOES19).
The conference focuses on how organizations around the world are rethinking and adjusting the role of operational excellence to prepare for the future, transform their businesses, and gain a competitive advantage. This serve ass the largest gathering of senior-level executives across the entire business transformation and operational excellence ecosystem.
Thursday, March 21, 2019 | 11:45 – 12:15 pm (Dave O’Toole, WWT and Darren Rehrer, Centric)
Venetian 1 | Track A | Culture Transformation Summit
End-to-End Business Transformation: Adopting a process and change mindset to support growth and a business model shift
Since being founded in 1990, WWT has doubled their business every 5 years. It was clear to the executives that their operational processes could no longer sustain the growth,
hence a different approach was required. This case study will walk through WWT’s transformation journey since 2016 focusing on key initiatives, approach, lessons learned and business impacts.
- An end to end transformation journey driven by business growth and model shift
- A practical approach: Demystifying technology and process to make the journey easier
- Lessons learned on change management and people impact
Venetian 2 | Workshop R | Business Transformation Summit
Myth Busters: An interactive workshop designed to provide clarity to you end-to-end transformation journey
Is your business being disrupted by external pressures: customer requirements, competitive forces, the digital marketplace, and/or supplier changes? Does your business
need to adapt (a.k.a. ”Transform”) to remain competitive or grow? Are you wondering what the buzz word “business transformation” really means and what in involves? And then, how do I get started, who needs to be involved, and how is the transformation journey successfully managed?
Join the workshop to interact with conference colleagues as well as experts that have lead successful business transformations to discuss myths, lessons learned, success stories and core components from their BTOS journey.
- Define the scope and myths of end-to-end business transformations
- Understand the core components of successful transformations
- Identify risks/drives to a successful transformation journey
- Discuss managing transformation programs
- Hear lessons learned from those at various stages of their transformation journey