Paperwork requirements and data entry problems were reduced thanks to Centric’s innovative mobile workflow solution that increased billable jobs, streamlined requirements and increased quality control
Our client, a leading provider of residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services, wanted to develop a mobile-friendly solution that improved their field organization’s ability to service customer job sites. They needed a solution that worked regardless of network connectivity, improved job response time and quality of service, and digitized paper-based forms and workflows.
This disaster recovery specialist partnered with Centric to create an innovative mobile workflow solution that reduced new job setup time and increased compliance to job-related quality control benchmarks. Centric’s Mobile App Development team developed a mobile tablet application and cloud services architecture that supported the end-to-end job cycle, from new customer intake through an ongoing delivery of services and job completion.
Using the tablet application in their daily workflow has enabled crew chiefs to increase the number of billable jobs they can service on a daily basis, streamlining new job setup and the ongoing delivery of services. Paperwork forms and data entry problems were reduced by utilizing mobile electronic signatures for customer authorization and insurance forms.
- Simple and easy-to-use mobile workflow solution, which is ideal for stressful and highly distracted usage scenarios
- Enables field employees to easily capture customer details such as insurance, demographics, and property structure information about each job site
- Provides driving directions to the job site, allowing faster response time from field employees
- Replaces more than 75 paperwork forms with digitized, interactive forms and e-signatures
- Layers of security for updating and accessing information ensure only authorized personnel have the needed levels of access
- Visual alerts and notifications ensure validation and conformance to quality control requirements
- Improves the customer intake process and faciliates exchange of financial and operational information between field locations, company headquarters, and national insurance carriers