Field Operations and Electronic Signature Mobile App Development
Centric’s mobile app solution improves intake of customer job orders.
The Business Need
Our client, a leading provider of residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services, wanted to develop a mobile-friendly solution that improved their field organization’s ability to service customer job sites. They needed a tool that worked regardless of network connectivity, improved job response time and quality of service, as well as digitized paper-based forms and work flows.
Centric’s High-Imact Approach
This disaster recovery specialist partnered with Centric to create an innovative mobile workflow solution that reduced new job setup time and increased compliance to job-related quality control benchmarks. Centric’s Mobility Solutions practice developed a mobile tablet application and cloud services architecture that supported our client’s end-to-end job cycle, from new customer intake through ongoing delivery of services and job completion.
Using the tablet application in their daily work flow has enabled crew chiefs to increase the number of billable jobs they can service on a daily basis, and streamlined new job setup and ongoing delivery of services. Paperwork forms and data entry problems were reduced by utilizing a mobile electronic signature for customer authorization and insurance forms.
- Simple and easy-to-use, ideal for stressful and highly distracted usage scenarios
- Enabled field employees to easily capture customer details such as insurance, demographics and property structure information about each job site
- Driving directions to the job site provides field employees with faster response time
- Replaced more than 75 paperwork forms with digitized, interactive forms and e-signatures
- Layers of security for updating and accessing information ensure only authorized personnel have the needed levels of access
- Visual alerts and notifications ensure validation and conformance to quality control requirements
- Improved the customer intake process and facilitated exchange of financial and operational information between field locations, company headquarters and national insurance carriers
- Designed for cross-platform compatibility with Apple iPad and Google Android tablets