Developing ITIL® Best Practices and Deploying Service Now, an ITIL ® / ITSM tool for IT Organizations
Centric Consulting supported our Client in rolling business-focused processes and enabling those processes within the IT Service Management tool.
The Business Need
Our Client, a leading U.S. Regional Bank has grown through acquisitions. The Technology organization has been working with processes from days when they were a small community bank. Our Client’s Technology team made the commitment to develop or refine their Service Transition, Service Operation and Service Design processes and deploy an ITIL compliant tool (Service Now).
Centric’s High-Impact Approach
Our Client chose to partner with us to leverage our experience in understanding the maturity levels in their IT Service Management environment and develop processes that would enable them to utilize the ITIL Best Practices. As processes were developed, we deployed the Service Now Tool to support and enable those processes.
Our expertise around IT Service Management, Business Process Management and our previously deployed SDLC methodology, enabled us to support our Client in rolling out business-focused processes and enabling those processes within the IT Service Management tool.
- We partnered to define a deployment roadmap to support their IT Service Management efforts
- We developed or re-engineered processes.
- We defined and documented all requirements, reaching out to stakeholders and business owners.
- We supported the configuration and testing of the Service Now tool as processes were introduced and deployed.
- We delivered Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management and a Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) to this point.
- Next efforts are on the Service Catalog and Release Management processes