We develop custom software. It’s our craft.
Centric Consulting’s software architects take pride in creating solutions and design systems that are as scalable as they need to be, simple to use, fast and easy to maintain.
How We Develop Custom Software
We have diversified software capabilities, which include the following broad areas of expertise:
- Mobile, location-aware, and cloud
- All things web
- Java and Microsoft-based solutions
- Old school and new school mainframe solutions
Our pragmatic approach and extensive experience allows us to make the right technology decisions. We achieve this by:
- Staying current on the latest technology advancements including platforms, products and tools
- Extending, maintaining and further integrating the systems that companies rely on to run the business
- Investing in various methodologies, frameworks and design patterns – codifying what we know works best
Our teams know how to work together to correctly build and deliver the right solutions.
We develop custom software that’s right for you. Here’s what we do:
New and Emerging Platforms
Some of our best architects are currently building applications using the latest technologies, allowing an entirely new class of business models to come to life – think ZipCar, Skype, Groupon and Woot. This involves understanding the technical landscape, learning to apply new technologies and using that knowledge to help with ideation.
Architecture and Design
Optimal architecture and design never stand still. Technology roars forward and requires constant learning. Our investments in continual learning are codified in our tried and true “Design Patterns, Frameworks” and applied “Patterns and Practices.” The benefits are realized in applications built to be efficiently operated for the long term.
Application Development Management
We can deliver a complete team or augment the one you have in place, providing: Technical Project Management; Technical Architecture; Leadership Mentoring, Coaching and Training; and Software Development Life Cycle definition or refinement.
Application Lifecycle Management
Building software is more than just designing and writing code. We have established sound practices around the entire Application Lifecycle to ensure a long-running, maintainable application that can meet customer needs for years to come.
Visit our Application Lifecycle Management page for more information on:
- Functional Specification and Requirements Management
- Agile and Traditional Development Approaches
- Source Control, Configuration and Release Management
- Quality Assurance