We hosted a webinar, “RPA as a Service: Is Easy Button Automation Right for You?” where our enterprise automation experts introduced robotic process automation as a service (RPAaaS), a subscription-based ‘easy button’ approach to your company’s automation program.
Despite growing at a slower rate than in recent years, global RPA spend is projected to increase by 17.5 percent in 2023. While most leaders understand the value traditional in-house RPA can bring, in today’s market, many are seeking more flexible scale and pricing models with minimal upfront investment.
This is where a subscription-based model like RPA as a service offers a viable alternative solution. However, relatively few business leaders are aware this automation model even exists.
According to our live webinar poll results, 59 percent of attendees are still researching automation tools and are in the early stages of their automation journeys. Of these, 52 percent lack adequate information about RPA as a service. Between a competitive RPA market and the substantial resources most traditional RPA programs require, it can be tough to identify which RPA model is right for you – much less to gain leadership buy-in.
In this on-demand webinar, our resident UiPath MVP Tracy Dixon and Automation Architect Nick Rahn introduce critical differences between subscription-based RPA as a service and traditional in-house RPA, preparing you to make the decisions necessary to choose the right automation approach for your organization. Along the way, you’ll learn:
- Operating and pricing model differences that are critical to making an informed decision
- Key benefits of RPAaaS in the areas of investment, delivery speed, data security, simplicity and customer satisfaction
- Firsthand insights on situations where RPAaaS may not be the ideal approach
- Expert guidance on how to choose an RPAaaS vendor, if it’s the right model for you
- Key decisions you need to make along the path to automation maturity.