We’ve been busy gathering information you can use… Catch up: Read the latest insights and accolades!
Asset Protection Series Series – Author: Tad Yoke
- Tour the tools Microsoft Office 365 and Azure offer to protect your assets. Security used to be a scary topic, somewhat inaccessible and best reserved for nerds and cyber sleuths. Now it’s critical.
Agile Sailing Series – Author: Kevin Bracy
- Dive into the similarities between Agile and competitive sailing. In both, there is an overriding goal governed by a core set of rules. Both activities require preparation, tools, and teamwork. And more.
GDPR Basics Series – Author: Veenus Maximiuk
- Get answers to your basic questions about GDPR, including how Microsoft Office 365 can help you achieve and maintain compliance.
Serverless Computing: All the Details and Benefits – Author: Chris Martinez
- Explore the latest trend in cloud computing: serverless. The name itself is a bit of a misnomer, as servers are a critical component of any cloud application. However, the way a server is deployed can vary.
2018 Digital Trends: Start with Journey Mapping in Mind – Author: Centric Consulting
- Discover journey mapping. Paired with a few concepts, it provides the narrative you need to communicate, make decisions and take appropriate action.
How to Manage and Measure Marketing Engagement Programs – Author: Chad Russell-Koblin
- Take these steps to achieve success with any engagement program. Regardless of your marketing automation platform, your success hinges on defining clear goals you can measure and monitor.
Centric Columbus Named Finalist in 2018 Corporate Citizenship Awards
- Columbus Business First recognizes for-profit companies for their service and contributions to Columbus charities and nonprofits.
Centric Consulting Named One of Top 50 2018 Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Ohio Business Magazine recognizes Ohio-based organizations strong, competitive cultures.
Centric Cincinnati Named a Cincinnati Enquirer’s Top Workplace for the Fourth Year
- This marks the fourth consecutive year that the Cincinnati Enquirer named the Cincinnati team a top workplace.
Centric Louisville is honored to be a Louisville Business First’s 2018 Best Places to Work
- This marks the third year in a row that Louisville Business First recognizes us among the region’s best workplaces.