Because the world needs more good content marketing, good friendships, and good bird themes.
Part seven of a series.
For even more goodness, I also encourage you to check out the webinar recording.
With that, let’s “take flight”….
After a half dozen installments of this series, you probably can’t swallow any more obnoxious bird puns.
So, I will sparrow you and conclude with a summary of the series and a few great, additional resources.
Birds of a Feather: When Recruiting & Marketing Work Together, Content Marketing Soars
- VULNERABILITY: Be a sitting duck – Communicate! You can make it work, even if it is long distance
- VISION: Get a bird’s eye view of what is important – Use content marketing to tell your stories
- TRANSPARENCY: Open your nest up – Look at your data and strategize together
- INTEGRATION: Get your ducks in a row – Learn from each other – understand and get involved with the other team
- REPURPOSING: A bird in the hand… – Look for ways to streamline and share resources
- Joe Pulizzi (@JoePulizzi) – Founder of the Content Marketing Institute and Content Marketing World conference
- Rand Fishkin (@randfish) – Works at Moz, expert in SEO
- Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs) – Head of content at MarketingProfs, a good educational resource
- Neil Patel (@neilpatel) – Expert at using content to drive organic online traffic
- Andy Crestodina (@crestodina) – Founder of Orbit Media, expert in SEO
- Jill Pollack (@jill_pollack) – Director at StoryStudio, expert in writing and storytelling
And a good, comprehensive article on other content marketing resources: 44 Must Read Resources on Content Marketing