How does business process engineering drive performance and customer satisfaction? By achieving superior business performance.
In this interactive discussion with a distinguished set of local Chicago business operations leaders, Buchynski explored common ways companies often approach building out their business process competencies. The approaches discussed ranged from bottom-up, grassroots efforts through enterprise-driven, centrally-managed initiatives.
Specific topics included:
- Members’ level of evolution on the business process capability maturity model and how that compares to the market as whole
- Common team size and organizational reporting relationships of business process teams
- Function and governance structure of business process (BP) centers of excellence (COE’s)
- Best-in-class examples of BP COE’s as accelerators to building out business process competencies
Companies represented included:
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Altair Advisers LLC
- CDL Business Consulting
- Gresham Partners
- Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
- Miller Group
- Waterton Associates
About Mark Buchynski
Mark Buchynski is a leader on the Centric Chicago team and is a results-driven executive with more than 20 years of professional experience. He uses his operational expertise and process-oriented background to review clients’ existing processes and recognize risks and opportunities associated with current performance. Mark is successful in leading change initiatives by focusing on critical drivers of initiative adoption. Contact Mark to learn more.
About COO Forum
COO Forum’s mission is professional development for Second-in-Command Executives through peer-to-peer collaboration, education, forums, networks, employing a local, regional, national, and global approach. Founded in 2004 in the Greater San Francisco Bay/Silicon Valley Area, the association has become the professional development home for Chief Operating Officers and Second-in-Command Executives. The association recognizes the significant role the COO plays as the senior leader responsible for taking their company’s vision and delivering results.