How We Helped a National Insurer Modernize their Commercial Policy System and Maintain Market Leadership
To maintain their position as a market leader in Agent Automation and improve their service level capabilities, a national insurer was looking to fully automate their Commercial Lines business process flows. Given the strategic nature of the project, the insurer needed external help to accelerate the improvements.
Simple staff augmentation was insufficient, so they sought a partner that brought the necessary insurance and technical experience, and also shared the company’s core values.
This combined team would need to include project managers, iteration managers, web developers, mainframe developers, business analysts and quality analysts. It also required an agile approach.
Enter Centric: An Agile Approach to Solve Need for Agent Automation
The project started over seven years ago with 13 consultants and has varied in size from the initial numbers to over 25 consultants at its peak. The client looked to Centric Consulting’s Columbus office to help them:
- Establish a program that would scale to multiple teams to accelerate development
- Establish agile practices to support providing accelerated business value
- Recruit and lead new development teams
- Define Program/Project Management processes to manage a scaled agile approach supporting multiple teams
- Establish architectural standards and governance
- Define requirements and testing strategies, incorporating industry best practices into client’s existing processes