Do you ever look back on an experience and realize how much you learned from it? Us too.
For better or worse, our travel experiences shape us.
They enrich our lives by teaching us lessons we can apply in future personal and professional situations.
Here are just a few short stories about what we’ve learned from recent vacations:
- Not Your Average Camping Story: Stay positive, laugh, and look for the solution. That’s what Centric Columbus’ Ben Kister learned from a recent camping trip.
- It’s All in Your Attitude: Look at the bright side. That’s what Centric Chicago’s Kerri Cohen learned while on vacation in Germany.
- Road Tripping With a Toddler: Make a plan and take it easy. That’s what St. Louis’ Kellie Koschmeder learned while taking a road trip to Iowa with her toddler.
- Adopting a “Pura Vida” Lifestyle: Be an eternal optimist. That’s what St. Louis’ Paul Holway learned while climbing a tall tree in a Costa Rican rainforest.
- Making Traditions and Memories: Learn to unplug. That’s what Portals & Collaboration’s Aaron Aude learned on annual family vacations.
Have you ever had a travel experience that changed your outlook? Share your stories with us in the comments below.
- Lounge and learn with our Summer Reading List.