Centric earned new Salesforce specializations to benefit clients.
DAYTON, OH, June 22, 2023 – Centric Consulting, an international business and technology consulting firm, announced it has earned six new specializations with Salesforce.
Salesforce provides specialization status based on a partner’s expertise demonstrated by credentials (knowledge), completed projects (experience), and verified customer satisfaction (quality of work). So far in 2023, Centric has earned the following Salesforce specializations:
- Industry Expertise Specialization in Transportation
- Industry Expertise Specialization in High Tech, including software and services
- Marketing Cloud (MC) Specialization in Account Engagement across all account-based marketing automation solutions in Salesforce
- Managed Services in Administration, including helping clients with the following:
- User setup, management and security
- Configuration of standard or custom objects
- Creation and management of workflows, validation rules and Salesforce Process Builder
- Data quality management and data loading
- Managed Services in Release and Change, including helping clients with the following:
- Managing customer organization updates aligned around Salesforce release cycles
- Prioritizing features and request management
- Adoption and change management around new releases and training
- Managed Services in Support, including helping clients with the following:
- First response to user questions and tickets
- Issue resolution, including management of support requests to Salesforce
- Triage of client issues to determine applicability for Salesforce Premier Support.
“We are proud to enhance our expertise with Salesforce managed services and cloud services across industries,” said Traci Whetzel, Centric’s Director of Salesforce Consulting Services. “Our team has earned 13 Salesforce credentials so far this year, and we are pursuing more certifications to keep up with the expansion of the Salesforce platform and the needs of our clients.”
Centric has been a Salesforce consulting partner since 2008, providing clients with solutions that meet their evolving business needs and enabling their organizations to thrive. Information about Centric and its Salesforce offerings is available through Salesforce’s AppExchange — a destination tailored for customers looking for deep Salesforce knowledge and specific industry expertise.
You can find Centric’s listing on the AppExchange here.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 11 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
About Centric Consulting
Centric Consulting is an international management consulting firm with unmatched expertise in business transformation, AI strategy, technology implementation and adoption.
Founded in 1999 with a remote workforce, Centric has established a reputation for solving its clients’ toughest problems, delivering tailored solutions, and bringing deeply experienced consultants centered on what’s best for your business.
In every project, you get a trusted Centric advisor averaging over 15 years of experience and the best talent from across the United States and India. Centric deliberately builds teams that can scale up or down quickly based on client needs, industry and desired outcome.
Headquartered in Ohio, with 1,400 employees and 14 locations, Centric has been honored over the years with over 100 awards for its commitment to employees, clients and communities. Most recently, the firm was recognized as one of Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators.
To learn more about Centric’s Salesforce Practice and other Salesforce capabilities, visit http://www.centricconsulting.com.
Public Relations Specialist