In this edition of our Biz and Tech Talks podcast, we share our “Citizen Development: How Business and IT Teams Achieve More” webinar.
In this edition of our podcast, National Enterprise Collaboration Practice Lead Joe Hartsel, Senior Manager for Enterprise Collaboration Brit Kwait, and Senior Architect Jo Karnes discuss how citizen development is improving productivity, accelerating innovation, and freeing up IT groups to focus on the most business-critical applications and solutions.
Would your company be better off if you could complete internal projects faster?
We all know the answer is yes. But, it’s difficult to fathom freeing up time and completing more projects when the demand for applications and solutions only grows by the day. Our two-part webinar, “Citizen Development: How Business and IT Teams Achieve More,” which we are now offering as an easy-listening podcast, dives into why and how companies are beginning to use citizen development.
Our host John Kackley introduces the podcast, which shares how citizen development empowers employees to build the tools they need without depending on the software experts in IT to get it done.
Our experts and business leaders who specialize in creating and empowering citizen developers share:
- What citizen development means and why it’s important to both business and IT
- Who can (and should) be a citizen developer
- How to know if citizen development is the right fit
- Four ways to have successful citizen development initiatives
- Establishing a center of excellence to create proper governance, security, and adoption over citizen development
This recording concludes with a Q&A session to ensure you have a solid foundation.