We hosted a webinar, “An Antidote to Talent Attrition: Microsoft Viva’s Employee Experience Platform,” where our Modern Workplace expert introduced Viva, Microsoft’s set of employee connection, insight, purpose and growth modules.
Companies with highly engaged employees benefit from 23 percent greater profitability – yet only 21 percent of worldwide employees are considered highly engaged. While most leaders know that better employee engagement produces better business outcomes, determining how to improve the employee experience is a constant and commonplace battle for many.
Modernizing the employee experience is the solution to attracting and retaining highly engaged talent. But if your organization, like most, is already using several employee engagement tools, you may wonder whether adding on top of your current stack is the best approach. That’s where Microsoft Viva comes into play.
Rather than another disconnected tool or a ‘rip and replace’ implementation, Microsoft Viva integrates all your existing systems to reduce management and navigation into a single platform, offering a true one-stop-shop for the employee experience.
An increasing number of business leaders agree – seamlessly integrating multiple tools into one comprehensive system is a major imperative when it comes to improving the employee experience. In a recent survey, we found that 59 percent of leaders lacked a fully integrated employee experience platform. Of those, a full 38 percent either had either outdated, irrelevant systems or worse, no employee experience tools at all.
Our Modern Workplace co-lead and collaboration expert Michael McNett demonstrates how Microsoft Viva can help bring your employee engagement, onboarding, performance, growth and development applications together in a single platform. By viewing this on-demand webinar, you’ll gain:
- Various perspectives on what businesses and employees want from a modern employee experience
- A comprehensive overview of how Microsoft Viva enables an engaged, securely connected workplace
- Demonstrated ways the tool can bring added business value to your company
- Key requirements you need to know about before implementation
- Hands-on demonstrations of Viva applications including Connections, Topics, Learning and Goals
- Licensing and pricing details to help simplify platform management planning and minimize spend.