Centric’s Columbus team hosted a discussion called “Making Bimodal IT a Reality.”
Led by Centric Software Architects Shawn Wallace and David Dickinson, the event happened from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 2 at our Columbus Dev Studio.
The evening’s discussion centered on how we help IT organizations ramp up Mode 2 – a rapidly scalable, innovative agile software development practice without disrupting its existing IT delivery model.
Shawn and David highlighted how this approach helps to:
- Build software faster with efficient and productive agile teams
- Embrace full automation – DevOps, cloud computing and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
- Leverage new tools and technologies
- Adopt an agile approach in a traditional legacy IT organization
- Understand the user and management of changing requirements
Learn more in the slides below. If you have questions, let us know!
See The Slides
Talk to Our Columbus Team
We are motivated and creative thinkers. Tell us your issues. We’ll find your answers.
Our Columbus Office Location:1020 Dennison Ave, Suite 302, Columbus, OH 43201