Centric Consulting’s Columbus team recently hosted a discussion called “Making Bimodal IT a Reality.”
Led by Centric Software Architects Shawn Wallace and David Dickinson, the event happened from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 2 at our Columbus Dev Studio.
The evening’s discussion centered on how we help IT organizations ramp up Mode 2 – a rapidly scalable, innovative agile software development practice without disrupting its existing IT delivery model.
Shawn and David highlighted how this approach helps to:
- Build software faster with efficient and productive agile teams
- Embrace full automation – DevOps, cloud computing and CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment)
- Leverage new tools and technologies
- Adopt an agile approach in a traditional legacy IT organization
- Understand the user and management of changing requirements
Learn more in the slides below. If you have questions, let us know!