Centric Consulting has developed four offerings in partnership with Orchestry to drive Microsoft 365 usage and adoption success.
Companies struggling with Microsoft 365 adoption and governance will need more than tools to solve their challenges.
So, we’re introducing four baseline offerings that are fueled by Orchestry, a platform built to aid in adoption and standardization, launched this year to make simplify your work in Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online.
Below is more detail on our Orchestry offerings:
You can customize each of these baseline offerings to meet your unique needs, along with the licensing required for all end users (on a monthly, per-person basis). Example customizations include:
- Monthly support hours – troubleshoot and modify Orchestry configurations
- Customized template creation and modifications to meet your organization-specific needs
- Training on existing and new Orchestry features for IT admins, power users, or end-users.
- Industry-specific libraries of Workplace templates
- Periodic “check-ins” to review your status and provide advice
- Support and definition of an Adoption and Organizational Change Management program to focus on the “people side” of implementing Orchestry (and Teams) across your organization.
- Security and compliance requirements reviews, advising, and implementation for your Microsoft 365 environment
So, Which Offering Type Is Right for You?
Orchestry provides solutions for any size or type of company that wants to roll out Teams or has had Teams in place for several years. Partnered with Orchestry, our service offerings have you covered, no matter what specific needs your organization has.
Let’s talk to figure out how we can all work together to get you where you want to be in your Teams adoption.