Insurers are well-acquainted with large-scale data collection. For decades, the industry has gathered policyholder data to determine price and risk, including everything from personal information to credit score – assets that can translate into real business value.
But the challenge lies in the tremendous volume of data insurers collect, and an aging data architecture that struggles to produce and use that data in a way that drives better business outcomes. Time and necessity have resulted in decentralization, duplication and variation of data crucial to the future of the organization. The resulting lack of clarity can stunt innovation and cloud critical strategic decision making.
At Centric Consulting, we understand that the intersection between Insurance and Data & Analytics can be complicated. But with our data warehouse solution, it doesn’t have to be.
Designed by a team with over a century of collective industry experience, our Insurance Analytics Platform is a pre–engineered, value-driven analytics solution powering the business insights that drive premium growth, retention and operational efficiency.
With Centric’s Insurance Analytics Platform, you can:
- Use the Insurance Value Chain to drive your implementation strategy and deliver value early and quickly.
- Deliver actionable data to your business users to drive strategic and operational decisions in months, not years.
- Become a data-driven organization with a single source of truth to drive innovation and collaboration.
- Build with confidence knowing that today’s solution sits on an extensive architecture that will grow with you.
- Enable business intelligence, advanced analytics, scalability and extensibility.
Insurance Value Chain
The platform supports our comprehensive Insurance Value Chain, which ties performance metrics to functional areas of your business. Business and metric definitions ensure clarity in decision-making.
Become a carrier of choice
You bring your data challenges. We bring our insurance industry knowledge and analytics expertise. Together, we can use data to drive better business outcomes.
Our platform works even if your data spans multiple core systems:
Pre-Built Visualizations are designed to support the value chain and use case. This solution enables ad-hoc analysis, allowing your organization to reduce dependence on IT for most report and data query requests.
Modern Analytics Architecture
Underpinning the platform is a Modern Analytics Architecture that prepares your organization for business intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT, data quality and other enterprise information management needs.
Business and Metrics Definitions
Clearly defined business and metric definitions allow management to make decisions from the Pre-Built Visualizations and Data Model. We will customize definitions to your specific requirements.
Insurance Data Model
The Insurance Data Model is comprised of over 300 tables and thousands of attributes. It was designed to support Pre-Built Visualizations and other reporting supported by the platform.
Our Technical Architecture
Our Enterprise Data Warehouse 2.0 Architecture is a technical framework for building large-scale EDW platforms requiring extensive data integration, master data management and downstream analytics.
Why Choose Enterprise Data Warehouse 2.0 Architecture?
- Sets a foundation you can trust and build-upon with a consistent, proven and scalable architecture.
- Never run out of nightly processing time and enable real-time loading on scalable distributed platforms.
- Seamlessly integrate new data across your enterprise into a common view.
- Achieve higher velocity-per-dollar of development resources, up to 2 times the amount.
- Dramatically lower your incidence of bugs through code automation, ETL patterns and efficient design.
- Focus on delivery of key data without jeopardizing potential high value data thanks to robust auditing and data preservation.
News & Insights
Trending Business and Technology Topics