Cincinnati, OH – May 16, 2013 — Centric was selected as one of three finalists for the 2013 Tri-State Regional Workplace Inclusion Award in the large corporation category.
The Tri-State Regional Workplace Inclusion Award recognizes those corporations, businesses, organizations and collaborative partnerships that foster an inclusive work environment in which all employees are inspired to contribute their best through different perspectives, backgrounds, beliefs and experiences.
The award recognizes organizations and/or companies who have been a role model in their local community as a strong advocate for inclusion and diversity. Inclusion thrives within these exemplary workplaces.
Finalists were selected based upon these six best practices of A Multicultural (Inclusive) Organization:
- Clear commitment to creating an inclusive organization
- Seeks, develops and values the contributions and talents of all employees
- Includes all members as active participants in decisions that shape the organization
- Employees reflect diverse social and cultural groups throughout all levels of the organization; and demonstrate the multicultural competencies to serve the increasingly diverse populations
- Acts on its commitment to eliminate all forms of exclusion/discrimination within the organization including racism, sexism, heterosexism, ageism, classism, ableism, religious intolerance/oppression, etc.
- Follows through on broader social and environmental responsibilities
Cincinnati’s Steve Bernicke and Oracle’s Michele Mueller represented Centric at the BRIDGES for a Just Community’s Annual Dinner and awards ceremony on May 2, 2013, in Cincinnati. Although Centric did not win the top award, we are still honored to be one of the three finalists.
Stay Updated With Our Latest
Find events we’re a part of. Read our articles and press releases. Learn about awards we’ve won and the local charities we support. Or reach out to us to learn more.