Your data and digital assets are valuable, and integrating and exposing them across your enterprise is necessary to stay competitive, drive your business and maximize your technology investments.
But it’s not easy, given your organization’s wide variety of tools and platforms, unknown future demands for integration, security and high availability requirements.
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform offers cloud-based integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solutions, full life-cycle application programming interface (API) management, and enterprise service bus (ESB) applications to seamlessly integrate your digital assets.
Our MuleSoft Services Overview
Centric Consulting and our Centric India resources can help with data integration, cloud service integration, application integration, API management and more, all to deliver a scalable and reusable MuleSoft solution.
Our team includes MuleSoft-certified architects and developers who deploy proven MuleSoft architectural designs and best practices. When combined with our agile Right Site Delivery Model, which allows access to international experts who can help you virtually around the clock, we have the capabilities and capacity to ensure your success.
End-to-end integration solutions for every business need.
We build ESB integrations that eliminate point-to-point connections between core business applications.
We specialize in scalable integrations that handle data and messages securely, following standardized and centralized practices across the entire core infrastructure.
Business applications we have integrated include:
- Policy administration
- Billing and claims processing
- Customer relationship management
- Trading partner applications
- Data sources
We deliver enterprise-wide, third-party integrations that allow clients to obtain new business, expand revenue by product offerings and more.
Often including multiple vendors, our third-party solutions in the insurance space alone have helped with:
- Insurance and loss scores
- Claims processing times
- Medical bill reviews
- First notices of loss
- Car rental services
We enhance experiences for clients’ customers with integrations that improve various enterprise-wide functions, from claims submissions and processing to customer service, data collection and underwriting.
Solutions we have delivered include:
- Automated payments and billing alerts
- Digital chatbot assistants
- Paperless document delivery
- Custom services such as driver history tracking for auto insurers
Read how our Middleware implementation experience and Right Site Delivery Model helped our client break down data silos with a MuleSoft integration.
Innovative MuleSoft Solutions
We continuously create proofs of concept (POCs) for innovative integration approaches built on the MuleSoft platform. A sample of past POCs the Centric MuleSoft Development Team has completed include:
- Custom Connector and Custom Logger
- MuleSoft DevOps Pipeline (MuleSoft Runtime, Jenkins, Gerrit, Git, JFrog
- ServiceNow and Cloud-based integration with Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- MuleSoft Runtime configuration with third-party software
- Master product data synchronization between SAP and Salesforce
In addition to our MuleSoft work, we have helped with many innovative integration solutions, including:
Policy, Claims & Billing
Migration from an in-house legacy policy, claims and billing center application to the Guidewire Suite’s policy administration, billing and claims processing portal, which is widely used across the industry.
Loss Scores & Quotes
Integration with multiple vendors to fetch insurance and loss scores for quotes, enabling a client to provide better rates to improve competitiveness, premiums and retention by better assessing risk factors before insuring new customers.
Chatbots & Paperless
Implementation of multiple digital integrations such as digital chatbots, paperless policies and more to improve various enterprise-wide functions, from claims submissions and processing to customer service, data collection and underwriting.
Implementation of a real-time, on-demand, customer-creation application integration between SAP and Salesforce, which resulted in faster verification of prospective customers.
Centric and the MuleSoft Community
Our MuleSoft experience goes beyond our client work. We are active in the MuleSoft community, organizing events and presenting innovative solutions about API-led connectivity.
We stay on top of the latest industry trends to continuously build our understanding of how MuleSoft supports digital innovation. Past topics have included Mule 4.x vs. Mule 3.x, MUnits, API Manager Policies and Transaction Management.
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Integrations
Successful integrations are about more than the assets and platforms. Our certified and seasoned consultants are experts in all of the domains necessary to ensure your technology and data enable your business success:
- Operational Excellence – Defines and implements processes that are key to delivering businesses value from new MuleSoft enabled capabilities and integrations.
- Data and Analytics – Transforms your data into information that accelerates business insight, ensures operational excellence and gives you a competitive advantage.
- Marketing and CRM Technology – Uses data newly available to your CRM or marketing automation platform as a result of integration that advances your business goals and customer experiences.