As the year ends, we reflect on the work we’ve done together, with our clients, partners, colleagues and friends.
We accomplished so much together in 2018, from volunteering in our communities and collaborating to achieve success, to learning new things and innovating on new ideas.
It’s also been a year of wins, having earned multiple awards, certifications and recognition for the hard work we’ve put into growing our relationships with clients and employees.
Here are a few highlights from Centric’s 2018
- In January, our work in the healthcare industry got noticed. Our partner, Vitas Healthcare, was listed – and won – the 2018 PEX Network Awards for Best Technology-Enabled Process Improvement Project.
- In February, our St. Louis team kicked off the year strong. They were honored as a finalist in the local running for a Best Places to Work. The most employee-friendly workplaces were selected based on survey responses that measured communication, management structure, benefits, teamwork, and several other factors.
- In March, Centric Consulting’s Columbus Office announced its Software Development and Innovation Studio (Dev Studio), located in the Short North area, where our teams design, develop and deliver technology solutions – from a custom application to an inventory management system.
- In April, our time spent mastering Microsoft consulting services paid off. We achieved Microsoft Gold Cloud Productivity Competency.
Aaron Aude, Centric’s National Enterprise Collaboration Service Offering Lead said, “With these competencies, we’re now able to better focus on what our customers need: driving adoption of Office 365, creating a secure platform, and implementing the right size of governance.”
- In May, our Enterprise Application and Solutions Lead, Andy Park, was honored with the C-Suite Award from Venue Magazine in Cincinnati. The C-Suite Award honors leaders who have made invaluable contributions to their organization and Greater Cincinnati region, while also cultivating a thriving and progressive community.
- In June, our Cincinnati and Louisville teams were honored locally as Best Places to Work. This was Cincinnati’s fourth time receiving this award. We were also honored by Ohio Business Magazine on its 50 Best Workplaces in Ohio And, our Columbus team was named a finalist in the 2018 Corporate Citizenship Awards.
- In July, our Miami team was awarded a contract by the State of Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration. As the prime contractor to the Agency, Centric provides services including project management, training development and delivery, quality management, policies and procedures, and overall contract oversight.
- In August, we launched our new website. Over time, our company has grown to include more than 800 employees and 13 locations. With maturity also comes change. We needed a new website to reflect our breadth of experience, dedication to our clients and people, and modern thinking. Explore our website and meet the new Centric.
- In September, we learned and celebrated. Our Cloud team spent hours getting certified. Check out all the awesome certifications our team members received! Our Cleveland team kicked off fall with their seventh consecutive Northcoast 99 Best Places to Work award.
- In October, our Columbus team was awarded a 2018 Best Places to Work by Columbus Business First.
“The people I work with at Centric are fun, smart and genuinely care about doing great things for their clients, co-workers and community. We are very honored to be a ‘Best Place to Work’,” said Mara Belcher, Columbus Operations Manager.
- In November, we learned our Charlotte team was honored as a 2018 Best Places to Work by Charlotte Business Journal.
- In December, we announced the more good news: We achieved AWS Advanced Consulting Partners. Our Cloud’s team hard work in getting certified and working on new projects was well worth it.
There’s more… Over the course of the year, we hosted multiple live events and webinars, partnered with local organizations to give back to the community, and authored more than 200 thought leadership pieces, including blogs, white papers, and e-books. We also added to our arsenal of client stories.
Through collaboration, teamwork and loyalty we came together as a company and with our clients – and we grew, learned, gave back, innovated and so much more.
We wish you a joyous holiday season and a New Year filled with peace, success and happiness. Enjoy our 2018 Holiday Card.