Our consultants have been busy learning, growing and getting certified.
Congrats to the following people who received Cloud and/or AI certifications since last month:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Shawn Wallace | Columbus
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Saransh Jain | India
- AWS Navigate, Machine Learning Technical – Carmen Fontana | National
- AWS Navigate, Machine Learning Technical – Amos Long | St. Louis
- AWS Navigate, Machine Learning Technical – Chris Martinez | Miami
- AWS Navigate, Machine Learning Business – Carmen Fontana | National
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Colin Skopinski | Cleveland
- Microsoft Exam 532 “Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions” –Colin Skopinski | Cleveland
- Microsoft Exam 533 “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions” – Colin Skopinski | Cleveland
- Microsoft Introduction to Artificial Intelligence – Amanpreet Singh | India
- Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence – Carmen Fontana | National
Exam and Training Recommendations
Want to learn more on how to get these certifications? Check out what our lifelong learner, Carmen Fontana, recommends:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – This is what I have. It’s a good baseline for anyone interested in learning more about cloud.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect, Associate – This is a stepping stone to the pro-level.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect, Professional – Same as above.
- AWS Machine Learning Navigate – This is a short four-hour course, but a great intro to machine learning.
- A Cloud Guru – A really great training resource.
- Want more information about AWS certification? Head to their website to learn more.
Azure Microsoft Certifications
- Technical Assessment for Cloud Platform
- Technical Assessment for Remote Desktop Services on Azure
- Technical Assessment for Using Azure for Data Analytics and Data Platform Solutions
- Technical Assessment for Using Microsoft Azure for Application Development
- Technical Assessment for Using Azure for Internet of Things Solutions
- Exam 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Exam 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Exam 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- Exam 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
Microsoft Professional Programs
- Data Science Track – Great program. It’s ten classes through edX so takes some time, but I enjoyed it and learned a lot.
- AI Track – Similar in setup to the Data Science one, but more emphasis on AI specific technologies, math, and ethics.
- They also have programs for DevOps, Big Data, and more. Learn more here.