Ohio Business Magazine recognizes Ohio-based organizations strong, competitive cultures.
Cincinnati, OH, June 4, 2018 – We are honored to have been chosen as a Best Workplaces in Ohio for the second consecutive year. We’ve been named among 50 best places to work in Ohio.
Ohio Business Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Ohio Award recognizes organizations in Ohio with competitive and strong company cultures, employee benefits structures, company employee-relations and community involvement, and supported memberships, achievements, and awards.
Look out for the Summer 2018 issue of Ohio Business Magazine, which will feature us and the other 49 top workplaces. Congratulations to all!
Aside from our balanced culture, what makes Centric different than other companies is our dedication to creating unmatched experiences for our people – and clients.
We want our people to have an unmatched experience, so we offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a Self-Managed Personal Time-Off (PTO) Policy, 401k benefits, learning opportunities and annual bonuses. Here’s more on our careers.
One of the Core Values that we take very seriously is to “Ignite Passion for the Greater Good.” We do this as a company in a national way by contributing donations and taking part in community service activities at many of our national gatherings. We also do this in Ohio. Learn more here.
During the years, we’ve been recognized by multiple organizations for our commitment to our employees, clients and communities. Below we’ve listed just some of our most recent accomplishments:
- Columbus team honored as Corporate Caring Awards finalist by Columbus Business First (’17, ’18)
- Columbus team named Best Place to Work in Columbus Business First (‘13, ‘14, ‘15, ’17)
- Cleveland team won ERC’s Northcoast 99 Award fifth year in a row – a best place to work recognition
- Goering Center honored Cincinnati team two years in a row as Family and Private Business Award Semi-Finalist
- Cincinnati team received Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award three consecutive years (‘15, ‘16, ‘17)
- Cincinnati Team won PWC’s 2017 Volunteer of the Year Award
- Featured by The Muse as One of 10 Amazing Companies Hiring Right Now
- Centric honored by Glassdoor in “9 Companies as Cool as Google – Hiring Now!”
- Centric made Forbes’ List of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms three years in a row (‘16, ‘17, ’18)
About Ohio Business Magazine
The Ohio Business Magazine is Ohio’s only all-business magazine. From the publishers of Cincy Magazine and Dayton Magazine. Cincy Magazine is a publication for business professionals that features local arts, entertainment and business.
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides you in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems by asking tough questions, leading crucial conversations and blending our experts with yours.
Together we optimize your processes, elevate your technology, and help you compete in a digital world. We work together to uncover the answers so you’re more knowledgeable, confident, and own a lasting solution that grows with you. Learn more
Stay Updated With Our Latest
Find events we’re a part of. Read our articles and press releases. Learn about awards we’ve won and the local charities we support. Or reach out to us to learn more.
Awards and Recognition
During the years, we’ve been honored for our commitment to our employees, clients and communities. It shows that we care about the work we do and the people we work with.