How We Helped an Advertising and Marketing Company Increase Employee Engagement
Our client, an advertising and marketing company, was launching seven key strategic initiatives to maintain a competitive edge and modernize their operations.
They hoped to achieve this through introducing a new ERP and PMO, along with focusing on innovation and much more. This required a comprehensive approach to program-level change and project management.
However, the organization had low engagement scores from the vice president level all the way to the employees.
Our client required a new mindset and leadership governance structure to quickly move these leaders and employees into action. So they sought a partner to help.
Enter Centric: A Change Strategy to Engage Employees
Centric Consulting assessed the current environment, developed a change strategy, and executed on program and project-level change management plans to engage all levels of employees. This included:
- Strategic vision development
- Governance model
- Leadership engagement
- Creative communication campaigns (multi-level communications with events, townhalls, leaders/team engagement, employee solutions, fireside chats)
- Key success metrics
- Impact assessments
- Training approaches
- Implementation schedules
The key program components were:
- Governance Model
- Business Leadership Alignment
- Launch of Strategic Initiatives
- Communication Strategy, Structure, Process and Plan
- Employee Behavior Model – Rewards and Incentives
The Results: Positive Engagement and Feedback
Working together with us, our client achieved the following results:
- A partnership that aligned internal and external resources to successfully deliver seven strategic initiatives
- Positive employee and leadership feedback and high engagement across the company during the initiative
- An increase of employee understanding of the company vision from an average score of 2 to an 8 on a scale of 1-10
- A new approach to change management knowledge, methodology and tools in the Project Management Office
With the new change leadership behavioral model in place, leaders at all levels were engaged and excited about being part of the change. A new mindset evolved within the leadership team – one of inclusion in future decision-making.