Cross-Channel Lifecycle Marketing Integration
New marketing platform allows the company to personally engage with millions of software users through multi-channel marketing campaigns, driving an estimated $1 billion in business value.
The Business Need
A Seattle-based software company has a subscriber-based business model that requires engagement with its user base in a personalized, one-on-one, relevant manner. The company’s marketing leadership team sought to build an engagement-focused marketing platform that would enable full lifecycle marketing through true cross-channel communications.
Stakeholders desired to segment customers to create highly targeted marketing campaigns with touch points via email, websites, call center support, and desktop and mobile software clients. The marketing platform needed the ability to scale quickly in order to support millions of software users.
Centric’s High-Impact Approach
Centric applied our marketing automation expertise to build out a custom marketing platform that allows for true cross-channel communications with email, SMS, web, calls centers and in-app messaging throughout the customer lifecycle.
Centric worked with the software company’s marketing team to extend the marketer-friendly Salesforce Marketing Cloud toolset to the custom marketing platform, allowing for multi-channel touch points.
Now, the company can:
- Engage with end users via a communication channel that is most relevant and effective for them.
- Drive personalized call center scripts based on usage, personal and cancelation reasons to achieve maximum retention rates.
- Communicate offers consistently across email, web, and apps.
- Reach customers inside desktop and mobile applications.
Marketers are able to reach and personally engage with their millions of software users in an all-in-one marketing platform that encompasses multi-channel marketing campaigns worth an estimated $1 billion in business value.
Due to Centric’s experience in the cloud, the company’s marketing team can now leverage data and technologies to achieve more relevant and targeted campaigns.
- Easy-to-use tools enable the team to have complete control over the end-user messaging without the need of engaging engineering teams.
- Consistent marketing messages can now exist during all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- An easily integrable platform allows for additional channels of future growth.
- A highly scalable system can process customized messaging for millions.