All consultants solve problems. But Centric Consulting problem solvers are different.
We create unmatched experiences for our clients to solve their toughest problems. We listen. We understand. We step back or step it up to achieve whatever matters most for them, no matter what.
Below are some of our favorite client stories that show what it means to be a Centric problem solver.
- Problem: One of the largest CPG businesses in the world needed to engage its retailers around the world by providing near real-time access to data about sales of the company’s food and beverage products in each community, market and geography.
- Solution: Our Chicago practice and Centric India built a fun, interactive custom app that digitizes retailers’ ordering experience and allows them to order new products or scale existing orders quickly to meet changing consumer demands
- Problem: CompSource needed a simple, modern user experience to create opportunities for self-service and automated interactions for agents, policyholders and prospects.
- Solution: Our Digital Design and Enablement team used a four-step process to gain new insights into customer behavior. This objective data allowed us to develop prototypes and a tailored roadmap so CompSource Mutual could build the best solution for them.
- Problem: Natural gas and water utility Citizens Energy Group (CEG) needed to upgrade multiple technology systems for their long-term, sustainable growth strategy.
- Solution: Our Enterprise Application Services and Modern Workplace teams worked with CEG to optimize their Oracle asset management and ERP systems, build a UiPath robotic process automation program and implement Microsoft Office 365.
- Problem: A major financial services provider needed to improve the visibility, transparency and communication of its core business processes.
- Solution: Our Operational Excellence team built a workflow engine and business rules to automate the prioritization and assignment of work to appropriate resources.
- Problem: A nonprofit organization with limited resources needed a custom Salesforce instance to serve more people in crisis.
- Solution: Volunteers from Centric’s Charlotte team installed Salesforce under the customer relationship management (CRM) company’s Salesforce Power of Us Program. The organization now has a fully searchable database that accelerates its application process and provides a 360-degree view of client households.
To read more about our Problem Solvers, take a look at our Client Stories. You can filter by service offering and industry.