We’re taking a look at some of our best client moments from the last few years, celebrating the wins and successes that come from working together.
At Centric Consulting, we love to celebrate wins with our clients. Seeing successful results that genuinely improve how a company performs is why we exist.
Whether it’s standardizing processes or integrating new technology into your workflow, we love seeing you improve the little and big things so you can get back to what matters most: doing the best to serve your customers, clients, and employees well.
Here’s a look at a few of our client’s best moments.
- World Wide Technology (WWT), a technology solution provider, needed a long-term solution to grow and transform their business while still effectively meeting their culture’s needs. We provided a five-year plan, with intended completion by 2020, that allows us to lead WWT through simplified, standardized, and automated processes that support their go-to-market strategies, while also offering a seamless customer experience, partner engagement, and overall WWT experience for everyone. The ultimate result: A business transformation plan expected to save the company millions while bettering their experience.
- Special Care Providers (SCP), which cares for catastrophically ill patients in hospitals across the country, faced routine challenges: Their patient population often had undesirable outcomes, care was costly, and the average length of stay was quite long and often repeated. We provided an innovative solution to improve care and quality of life for their patients. BlueBeak beacon software proved to be the piece of technology to improve how SCP engaged with their patients. One of the most significant differences: a 400% increase in patient discharges. What a win!
- OMNOVA Solutions, a global innovator of performance-enhancing chemistries and surfaces, is a company well-known for transforming their clients’ businesses with their services. When OMNOVA needed a transformation in their own workplace they turned to Centric, a certified Microsoft Gold-level Partner, to upgrade their current environment to a secure, cloud-based platform that allowed for better engagement, collaboration, and information sharing across the company. Microsoft 365 was the technical solution that OMNOVA needed. We worked with them to configure the platform and provide the strategy and support that would successfully guide them along their journey. Since deployment, OMNOVA has already seen a tangible return on their investment. In just a few months, they are benefiting from a 90.2% adoption rate of OneDrive for Business, the ability for employees to access information on their mobile devices with secure authentication, and approximately $15,000 in cost savings by cutting out duplicate collaboration and meeting tools. Total expected savings after consolidation is estimated at $125,000 per year. We are so proud to be a part of their success story, and we can’t wait to see the results after the project is complete.
- Florida-based non-profit Healthy Start Coalition of Hillsborough County (HSC) needed a tool to directly improve the lives of the women and families they serve. Our Tampa team developed a mobile app that helped people in need to find HSC, request help, get a list of services, and receive messages and announcements. Not only does the finished application allow those in need find and engage with HSC, but it also allows employees to spend less time on managing paperwork and more time doing what they love and want to do: help people.
- Our client, a marketing and advertising company, struggled with their employee engagement on every level. They came to us for help, and we introduced and implemented a change strategy program specifically geared to increase strategic vision, leadership engagement, training approaches, and communication. After we completed the program, our client saw positive employee and leadership engagement across company initiatives. There was also a huge leap in employee understanding of the company vision, the average score leaping from 2 to 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. We are excited about our client’s newfound employee interaction and the success sure to follow.
We love that we can help our clients across industries improve the lives of their employees, clients, customers, and patients.
It’s part of our commitment to provide each company we work with an unmatched customer experience that not only leaves them pleased with the immediate results but leaves them with a long-term solution that changes everything.