We hosted a webinar, “Microsoft Power Hour: Enhance Dynamics 365 with the Power Platform,” where our Microsoft experts gave a live demo of how you can use Microsoft Power Platform’s automation capabilities within Dynamics 365.
In this webinar, Brit Kwait and Carrie Butler show how integrating the Power Platform applications with Dynamics 365 can give you the power to strengthen workstreams, improve user experience, and shorten project timelines.
Taking advantage of Power Platform applications increases the business value of Dynamics 365 — This Microsoft Power Hour webinar shows you how in 6 key parts:
- Part 1: An overview of the Power Platform
- Part 2: A look at the Microsoft Business Applications Ecosystem and common business cases
- Part 3: Low-code and no-code cases for Dynamics teams and citizen developers
- Part 4: Reviewing an Approval Process using Power Automate
- Part 5: Reviewing Customer Voice and Power Automate D365 Customer Service
- Part 6: Q&A with Centric’s Microsoft Experts
This webinar will help you understand how to develop transactional approvals with Power Automate and how to effectively measure customer satisfaction with D365 Customer Voice, Power Automate, Dynamics 365 and Power BI.
Want to see a demo of Power Apps and Power Automate?
Other Discussion Topics Included in This Webinar:
- The Power Platform and the interoperability of Microsoft’s business applications solution ecosystem
- The true ‘power’ of connecting the Power Platform with Dynamics 365
- The role citizen developers should play in the realm of Dynamics 365
- How leveraging the pre-built approval connector within Power Automate can automate and accelerate approval processes in Dynamics
- How citizen developers can build surveys within Customer Voice and how Dynamics can manage the survey results and produce actionable steps to follow up with the customer.
Download the webinar, in its entirety, below. For additional information, please contact us.