Centric partners with direct sales industry leader to design a “mobile first” user experience that achieves #1 ranking on Apple iTunes and Google Play app stores.
The Business Need
One of America’s fastest growing direct selling companies wanted to differentiate themselves in the highly competitive women’s lifestyle and fashion accessory industry. After all, when your business is direct sales, it’s all about networking and building personal relationships. Never let a computer cramp your style – you must be accessible for business whenever and wherever. Our client needed a compelling and innovative user experience that fit the consultants’ lifestyle and provided the ability to stay more connected to her business.
This direct sales industry leader partnered with Centric to design and build an end-to-end “mobile first” user experience and web services platform. Centric analyzed, designed and developed mobile applications for Apple iPhone and Google Android as well as back-end integrations to CRM and other systems using an agile project delivery methodology.
The iPhone and Android mobile applications were accessible by more than 100,000 consultants in the Apple iTunes and Google Play app stores. The anticipation and excitement created by this mobile e-commerce platform resulted in our client’s achieving #1 rankings for Business apps on Apple and Google app stores within days of launch. Due to this success and high adoption rate, our client is aggressively expanding capabilities of their mobile platform.
- Simple and easy-to-use design enables quick access to key functionality
- Personalized reporting and performance tracking
- Access customer order history and status updates
- Mapping and GPS location services enable navigation to customer location for faster order delivery
- Access to customer contact information
- Business news updates from home and corporate office
- Mobile messaging / push notifications for real-time alerts
- Flexible API web services support phones, tablets, web apps or Internet-capable device