If you missed the “How to Run a Hackathon” event, see the slides below
Based on their experience hosting three hackathons for Centric technologists, the group explained:
- What a hackathon is
- Why technologists love it
- How it benefits companies
- How to start one
The discussion also covered how to execute the event on the “day of” – and what to do to keep the momentum going after the hackathon.
If you missed the event, but are interested in viewing the slide presentation, enter your information below and click submit.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the discussion and asked a lot of great questions. Some of the initial feedback included:
- We learned a lot that we can use.
- I enjoyed listening to the lessons learned and found it very helpful.
- Thank you for the great night, we really learned a lot and are coming up with new learning experiences for our students.
About The Presenters
Shawn Wallace is a Senior Architect and National Practice Lead for Custom Development, Application Lifecycle Management. He helps customers strategically leverage technology to improve their architectures. Shawn is a former U.S. Marine Infantryman, enjoys all things tech, learning things, building things, shooting sports and his family. Contact Shawn.