Love software development? Do you want to share your expertise with others? Do you want to do it in a fun, tech-friendly environment?
We are always hiring Software Developers and Architects to help with all things tech for all of our clients.
In particular, we have job openings for:
- Portal (SharePoint & Liferay particularly)
- BPM (IBM, K2 and others)
- Business Intelligence (Big Data, Microsoft, SSIS, SSRS, among others)
- Mobile (iOS, Android)
What You’ll Do As a Software Developer or Architect
We expect our consultants to deliver unmatched experiences to our clients. This means:
- Building Trust – Listening and communicating openly with consideration, loyalty and honesty which allows us to build long-term relationships.
- Crafting Unique Solutions – Like a master chef, we enhance the traditional recipe by blending experience, creativity and logic.
- Establishing Partnerships – Client engagement begins the moment we walk in the door. We bring the right people who have a passion for serving our clients.
- Delivering Value – Our approach to project stewardship and fiscal accountability focuses on doing more with less.
- Offering Assurance – In the end, we make sure every one of our clients feel the value we promise to deliver.
- Designing, executing, assessing and troubleshooting solutions
- Handling detailed application architecture, configuration and operations
- Documenting software specifications throughout the project lifecycle
- Overseeing system startups
What We Look For:
- Every client is unique, and thus, every solution we deliver must also be unique. We prefer candidates experienced in a variety of project management methodologies – agile, waterfall, iterative.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don’t come to us when the problem is easy. You must enjoy tackling the hard stuff.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are a must – both written and verbal. We need someone who is comfortable translating technical concepts in layman terms.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you must be comfortable working independently.
- That said, collaboration is equally important. You will have an amazing support system between our teams and other technologists at Centric. We expect you to leverage them daily.
- Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced technologist. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful projects in a consulting environment.
“One aspect I love about Centric: if someone wants to pursue an idea, as long as they remain accountable for their client obligations, they can do just about anything.”
A network of
There’s no fun in being the only geek in the room. We celebrate all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp IO. In the spirit of TEDx talks, Camp IO is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms.
We expect a lot from our developers and architects. But you won’t be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the local office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
As a mid-size firm, we can be more flexible when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we’ll figure out how to get you there.
It’s time to get off the road. Expect less than 20% travel. That said, if you like being a road warrior just let us know. As with all things at Centric, we are flexible.
All-company (paid!) vacation trip
Who doesn’t want to go someplace warm in the winter?