Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Ohio State University.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Sponsor
- Program Manager for large cross-functional customer-facing/impacting programs that led to significant cost savings as well as improved customer and employee satisfaction
- Lean Six Sigma Certified Black Belt with project cost savings/avoidance totaling over $6.8M in the areas of Enterprise IT, Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer Call Centers and Sales
- Experienced in Shared Services strategy development, planning, design, and implementation
- Experienced in managing programs and projects which are both technical and process oriented
- A consultant working in the multiple areas across the healthcare industry including hospitals and large health insurance providers
Kerry Daly has been a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt since 2006. Kerry’s earlier years were spent at Accenture where she worked for 7 years in the healthcare industry designing and improving processes in hospitals and health insurance companies. Kerry then went to Cardinal Health for 10 years, where she spent 5 years developing and improving IT project management and software development lifecycle processes, building shared service functions and service management processes. Kerry spent the remaining 5 years working within the businesses of Cardinal Health with the overall goal of improving customer satisfaction while cutting costs. Kerry has extensive experience working to develop portfolios of work that are cross-functional including both Lean Six Sigma and Just Do It projects. By utilizing her strong communication and leadership skills, Kerry has the ability to facilitate groups and execute on work with all levels of an organization.
Kerry holds a B.S. of Industrial and Systems Engineering from The Ohio State University. She is currently certified in Lean Six Sigma. Kerry enjoys road biking, water sports, traveling, food and spending time with her family and friends.