Microsoft has just published 315 pages of release notes for the April 2019 update of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
This is a substantial update with hundreds of new capabilities across Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Portals, Field Service Automation, Finance and Operations, Talent, Retail, and Business Central.
In addition, Microsoft is adding a new set of mixed reality experiences using Microsoft Layout and Microsoft Remote Assist. Microsoft announced last year their intention of publishing twice yearly updates in April and October.
Microsoft Release Dates
- January 21, 2019 – Release Notes Available
- February 1, 2019 – Preview Available
- February 21, 2019 – Release Notes Updates provided
- April 2, 2019 – Virtual Launch Event
- April 5, 2019 – General Availability
If you have questions about the upcoming release, or any other Microsoft product inquires, call us. We can help.