Ohio Business Magazine recognizes Ohio-based organizations strong, competitive cultures
Cincinnati, OH, August 11, 2017 – Centric Consulting has been chosen as a top 50 winner of Ohio Business Magazine‘s Best Workplaces in Ohio Award.
Ohio Business Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Ohio Award recognizes organizations in Ohio with competitive and strong company cultures, employee benefits structures, company employee-relations and community involvement, and supported memberships, achievements, and awards.
“It’s an honor to receive the 2017 Best Workplaces in Ohio Award. This serves as a tribute to our secret sauce: our culture,” said Vice President and Cleveland Practice Lead Joe Smucny. “Our culture is unique because we respect people’s need to have balance in life, and we truly enjoy spending time together, working hard and then playing hard. It is also a market differentiator because our clients and people in the community see we are dedicated to success, yet humble and fun – we smile when we get together!”
Aside from our balanced culture, what makes Centric different than other companies is our dedication to creating unmatched experiences for our people – and clients.
We want our people to have an unmatched experience, so we offer a competitive total compensation package that includes a Self-Managed Personal Time-Off (PTO) Policy, 401k benefits, learning opportunities and annual bonuses. Here’s more on our careers.
Another one of our Core Values that we take very seriously is to “Ignite Passion for the Greater Good.” We do this as a company in a national way by contributing donations and taking part in community service activities at many of our national gatherings. We also do this in Ohio. Learn more here.
Look out for the fall 2017 issue of Ohio Business Magazine, which will feature us and the other 49 top workplaces. Congratulations to all!
During the years, we’ve been recognized by multiple organizations for our commitment to our employees, clients and communities. Below we’ve listed just some of our most recent accomplishments:
- Columbus team honored as Corporate Caring Awards finalist by Columbus Business First
- Featured by The Muse as One of 10 Amazing Companies Hiring Right Now
- Cincinnati team received Enquirer’s Top Workplace Award three consecutive years (‘15, ‘16, ‘17)
- Centric honored by Glassdoor in “9 Companies as Cool as Google – Hiring Now!”
- Cleveland team wins ERC’s Northcoast 99 Award fifth year in a row – a best place to work recognition
- Goering Center honors Cincinnati team two years in a row as Family and Private Business Award Semi-Finalist
- Glassdoor named Centric CEO Dave Rosevelt Among Highest Rated CEOs in 2016
- Centric makes Forbes’ List of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms two years in a row (‘16, ‘17)
- Glassdoor honored Centric as a 2016 Best Place to Work, an Employee’s Choice Award
- Columbus team named Best Place to Work in 2015
- Cleveland team named Inside Business Magazine’s NEO Success Award Winner four consecutive years (’15, ’14, ’13, ’12)
About Cincy Magazine, Ohio Business Magazine
Cincy Magazine is a publication for business professionals that features local arts, entertainment and business.
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides you in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems by asking tough questions, leading crucial conversations and blending our experts with yours.
Together we optimize your processes, elevate your technology, and help you compete in a digital world. We work together to uncover the answers so you’re more knowledgeable, confident, and own a lasting solution that grows with you. Learn more
Awards and Recognition
During the years, we’ve been honored for our commitment to our employees, clients and communities. It shows that we care about the work we do and the people we work with.
Stay Updated With Our Latest
Find events we’re a part of. Read our articles and press releases. Learn about awards we’ve won and the local charities we support. Or reach out to us to learn more.