On June 12th and 13th, Centric Columbus held it’s first two-day Future Rock Star Training session. The training prepares Centric straight-from-college new hires for their initial delivery roles and provides a common educational foundation. Attendees learned what to expect on day one at a client site and gained insight into the role of a business analyst. Training topics were presented by directors, senior mangers, and managers form Centric Columbus.
- Introductions (Michael Glass)
- Delivery 101 – Networking, Soft Skills, Consultant Dos/Don’ts (Gina Heffner; Eric Juttner)
- Methodology 101 – SDLC, Waterfall and Agile (Mike Gonzalez; Mike Kaiser)
- Process Mapping (Mike Gonzalez)
- Requirements 101 (Mike Gonzalez)
- QA 101 (Dave Freeman)
- Tech for Non-Techs (Johannes Setiabudi)