Centric Chicago to Speak at CAMP IT Conference on Business Intelligence and Analytics
Centric Consulting will sponsor and speak at CAMP IT Conference on Thursday, November 28 in Chicago. The theme: Business Intelligence / Analytics / Big Data Strategies.
In this one day conference attendees will learn strategies to help leverage full value from your design and implementation of an effective Business Intelligence framework.
Hear the answers to: How can IT leverage BI initiatives to become a stronger partner and ally to business units? What pitfalls should be avoided?
Stop by our booth, or come hear Centric Chicago Senior Architects Jeremy Gruenwald and Sean Neben speak from 10:20 a.m. to 11:10 a.m. on “Strategic Roadmap for BI and Analytics.”
About our Presentation
The goals of most Data and Analytics Strategy and Roadmap efforts are to illustrate the possible, generate actionable designs and plans, and perhaps most importantly get budget and approval to execute plans. Learn the elements of a successful Data and Analytics Strategy and Roadmap that gets you pragmatic and actionable plans, buy-in from key stakeholders, budget approval, and political backing.
What you will learn:
- Working at the intersection of business and technology
- Creating the solution that is right for YOU. There is no one best solution
- Using ecosystem thinking (people, process, technology) to create a holistic solution
- Leveraging reference architectures and guiding principles to go faster
- Designing fit-for-purpose solutions, not picking a tool
- Thinking big, and starting smart
- Achieving speed-to-value
- Getting to “Go”
- Vendor selection – many good options, including blended solutions
- Creating a Strategy, and a Roadmap
About the Speakers
Jeremy Gruenwald is an Architect in our Chicago Technology practice and has more than 15 years of IT experience under his belt. He has had the chance to play just about every role there is on technology projects. Jeremy has worked extensively in multiple industries including financial services, insurance, retail and science industries.
Sean Neben leads our insurance practice in Chicago. He has more 10 years of experience serving some of the largest P&C carriers as a trusted technology consultant, combined with more than 4 years as a technology leader at a major P&C carrier.