When Mike Rogers, a Centric manager and decorated veteran, returned from Iraq, he wanted to thank Centric for the great support provided while he was overseas.
Mike nominated Centric for awards through the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) organization, the lead Defense Department agency promoting cooperation and understanding between civilian employers and their National Guard employees.
The Pro Patria award recognizes leadership practices and personnel policies that provide the greatest support to Guard and Reserve employees. Each ESGR field committee presents the award to one small, one large, and one public-sector employer in each committee’s state.
Pro Patria Award honorees are employers who show exceptional support for our national defense by adopting personnel policies that make it easier for employees to participate in the Guard and Reserve.
Centric’s support included:
- Paying differential salary rate until the employee returned to work.
- Sending numerous care packages, messages and emails ensuring that our deployed employee was well stocked with treats and updated on company news.
- Covering the cost of Internet service so ties to family and friends could be maintained.
- Volunteering to provide home maintenance activities such as lawn and childcare intended to alleviate spouse stress.
- Funding a weekend retreat upon return so the family could spend some much needed quality time together.
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides you in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems by asking tough questions, leading crucial conversations and blending our experts with yours.
Together we optimize your processes, elevate your technology, and help you compete in a digital world. We work together to uncover the answers so you’re more knowledgeable, confident, and own a lasting solution that grows with you. Learn more