Data and Analytics Lead Jeff Kanel will give a keynote presentation and host a discussion panel at Comspark CDO Midwest Summit on September 27.
Our Cincinnati operating group will be keynote sponsors for the Comspark CDO Midwest Summit on September 27. National Data and Analytics Practice Lead Jeff Kanel will also give a keynote presentation and moderate a panel where participants will discuss how you can leverage data to drive business value and outcomes.
Comspark’s CDO Midwest Summit is setting the stage to position the Midwest as the “technology and data corridor of America,” as around the world, companies are using data at an increased rate to drive strategy around understanding their customers, market sector and users in a more effective way.
Among the over 100 data experts, 30 breakout session and four keynote speakers, Kanel will moderate a panel discussion featuring data leaders at well-known organizations, including Dayton Children’s Hospital, Farmers Insurance and Fifth Third Bank. During the panel discussion some topics they will discuss include:
- Why executive leadership often feels their data investment isn’t paying off
- How organizations can create value from data and where does the responsibility lie
- What best approaches give executive leadership the information they need to effectively run their business
- What data and analytics innovations the panel members are applying to help their own organizations win with data.
In addition to moderating the panel, Kanel will also deliver a keynote presentation titled Emerging Measures of CDO Success (And 3 Tings That Will Stop You). During Kanel’s presentation, he will cover:
- How market forces are redefining CDO success
- How data transitions from becoming a cost center to a profit center and the associated expectations
- How to foresee the new challenges of data leadership and come out ahead.
To join us at the CDO Midwest Summit, register for the event on September 27 at The Delta Hotels by Marriott in Cincinnati, OH using the link below.
Register for Event
About Jeff Kanel
Jeff Kanel, National Data & Analytics Practice Lead, is a business-oriented leader who brings more than 17 years of industry experience in IT project and team management. His background in statistical analysis, application development and the full data warehouse lifecycle gives him a distinct edge in managing a technical team.
He has performed in a variety of implementation roles ranging from hands-on BI implementation activities to strategic BI advisement. Jeff has a proven track record of partnering with business stakeholders to identify high-value opportunities and solutions to deliver on senior management priorities.